2012年9月20日星期四

Karen Millen Graphic Colourblock Coat Black

Karen Millen Graphic Colourblock Coat Black Since 2008 vegan coat company Karen Millen has been keeping ethical buyers true to their values and super warm in Karen Millen coats that could double as pieces of art. Founder Leanne Mai-ly Hilgart uses cutting edge eco-fabrics, constructs beautiful designs, and makes
all her garments right here in the USA.
Those in the know love this time of year because 2012 karen millen trench coat on sale starts their preorders. Anyone who does a preorder, gets one hefty discount. If you are the ordering online type, today only you will get a 50% discount on new coats. (The coats should be on the site any second now.) Want to 
try on your dream coat in person? Then check out Leanne's tour schedule so you can look, touch, try on, get free hugs and cupcakes all at the same time of Karen Millen.As far as discounts go at the pop up shops and in her flagship Brooklyn store, we'll direct you to VC's blog since there are a lot of details and perks to consider. One of my favorites?
Bring a pregan (pre vegan) coat and get a $50 discount on coats from previous seasons or a $25 discount on current coats. Those pregan coats will be donated to the homeless.
One thing to note: You can't simply see where VC is going to be on tour and show up. You must make an appointment, and from experience I know that appointments fill up fast. So get in there.
You can count the vegan world's heaviest hitters among Karen Millen's fans. Emily Deschanel wore one of her favorite designs on Bones. Alicia Silverstone loves VC and their coats so much that she asked Leanne to start her own column on The Kind Life. Even Oprah has gotten in on the public love of discount Karen Millen coats online  coats, tees, hats and dresses. (This writer isn't immune to her 
charms either. I have my own beautiful coat.)
So go get your early bird discount. You'll stay warm, sexy and ethical all winter 
long.ggbxj87071413 Grazia Daily: What does it mean to you to be the face of Karen Millen for the second season? Tali Lennox: It's surreal and a massive privilege, I just feel lucky and flattered they considered me for the job!
Grazia Daily: How would you describe your style?
Tali Lennox: It is eclectic, I never stick to one style, it all depends on my mood. I like to wear a lot of vintage clothes like Karen Millen which add character, colour and originality to an outfit. So I always like to add hints of style from a past era into my outfits.
Grazia Daily: What does fashion mean to you?Tali Lennox: I think it's important to everyone, we can't walk around naked so it's a part ofeveryone's life. However I do believe in substance over style, true beauty and confidence comes from within and not from the clothes on your back. But personally I find fashion very 
inspiring, I'm obsessed with styles from the past so looking at photographs or rummaging through vintage shops gives me a lot of joy.
Grazia Daily: Where do you like to shop?Tali Lennox: I actually prefer to shop alone on line of Karen Millen, but I do enjoy vintage shopping with my mum. We try and save days to spend with each other on the weekend. She's introduced me to amazing places to shop like Alfies Antique Market and vintage fairs. She has
a great eye for things, and will always point out or suggest something I initially think is too quirky but usually after some getting used to I absolutely love.
Grazia Daily: You love Karen Millen creative writing and painting, does this creative background help you in the modelling industry?
Tali Lennox: Definitely fashion and shoots are based so much on creativity so its really inspiring to work alongside talented and hard working photographers and magazines, it makes me really respect and enjoy the process so much more, and its so important to appreciate and understand what you're doing, instead of being a robot. I think people sometimes look for Karen Millenmodels who have a little more to say or other things they enjoy doing. And for me
to prove to people that I have other passions and outlets really boosts my confidence

没有评论:

发表评论